New 3 port RS 232 / 485 Buffered Hub allows two masters to access one slave ( Protocol Independent ) !
Economical RS-485 to dual port Fiber Optic Converter is now available !
RDC's single to multi-mode Fiber Optic Converter now runs up to 20mbps !
Run full-duplex fiber optic ethernet on a single cable with our RDC EnetFOW
Many transducers have ports that are analogue in nature. However, in this age, most data are processed digitally, especially at the control room. It is also quite common for the analogue data to be pre-digitized somewhere along the communication line when a data concentrator is present and this range of RDC products simply does that.
|USD Call for Pricing||rdcARMC – Dual 0-20 mA Receiver to Modbus Converter
- Two independent analogue (0 to 20 mA) input ports
- Analogue values can be accessed through Modbus via a RS-485 Interface (2-wire)
- On-the-fly offset and multiplier adjustment by writing to the internal registers
- Offset and multiplier values are retained throughout power cycles
- Wide Power Supply Range (9 ~ 36 Vdc)